Monday, December 28, 2009

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!

Can you believe Rem is going to be a Sunbeam?!? This is all new to me especially since I didn't grow up in the Church. I'm still sooo excited for Rem! He is getting older. My little boy is growing up. Kind of a sad, but happy feeling.

On Sunday, when Nate went to pick up Rem from Nursery he was the only one NOT wearing his Sunbeam hat. LOL! Totally not surprised. He isn't a fan of having things on his head. I tried getting him to wear it for a quick picture, but that wasn't gonna happen. Oh well -- the good news is every now and then he will blurt out "Sunbeam" like they do in the primary song. I ask him if he is going to be a Sunbeam and he tells me "yes". Too cute!

1 comments:

The Staheli's said...

I can't believe how grown up all of these little ones are getting! It's kind of crazy that they will be in Sunbeams next week. So exciting. :)