All that has happened w/ Rem & his nose, I forgot to post about my thyroid.
The day Rem got into his accident I also got some test results that my TSH was a 25. Majorly HYPO! A normal TSH is around a 1-3. A few months ago I was put on a compounded version of Armour Thyroid, which didn't seem to work for me. Now that Armour is back in production (Long story) I am back on it. Hopefully when I go in for my next blood draw my levels will be closer to normal.
The bad news is with my levels being so off I have been feeling it BIG time. Which means I haven't been able to run. So I have changed around my running schedule a bit. I'm still hoping to do a 1/2 marathon by the end of this Summer. I've had a few weeks off from running and think I will start up again tomorrow. I still plan on doing a race a month!
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment