I have decided to go private with my blog.
If you want an invite please comment below with your email. I plan on making my blog private on Monday, February 21st. Thanks!
7 years ago
I have decided to go private with my blog.
If you want an invite please comment below with your email. I plan on making my blog private on Monday, February 21st. Thanks!
Posted by Jenni at 2:18 PM
7 comments:
kbettolo at gmail
ooh ooh me too! amy.egbert at gmail
smedleystephanie@yahoo.com
i already commented on FB but didn't want all the followup comments so I deleted it but didn't want you to think I wanted deleted :-)
jessica dot haworth at gmail dot com
I haven't been as good about following blogs lately but I try
triciabagley@gmail.com
jdelaneygamc@netscape.net
I have followed you for a long time but very rarely post.
Thank you.
Me too! danetteigloo@gmail.com
Post a Comment