A picture of your biggest insecurity.
My teeth
I hate my teeth! I've always had bad teeth. Even as a kid, I had to have them all capped. The worst thing for my teeth was getting pregnant. I don't regret having Rem but its something you don't think about when having kids. I had really bad morning sickness that I'd get sick when I brush my teeth. My teeth looks like a person who has had an eating disorder. I also suffered PPD (post-partum depression) which hurt my teeth as well because I was too depressed to take care of myself. Sad, but true! Now I possibly have GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) which can hurt your teeth. When I look in the mirror I just want to cry!
This is a big reason I am back in school so I can fix my teeth. Most dentists now a days make you pay the dental costs upfront. So once I find a job, I can finally work towards having a nice smile again!




4 comments:
Could you possibly do one tooth at a time until you can afford to do more?
Teeth are hard because they're expensive and easy to put off as a "non-priority expense." I have no insurance so just a cleaning is almost $200! Crazy!
Thats the plan to do one tooth at a time. Our insurance covers up to $1500 per year/per person. So basically one tooth per year if you consider most my teeth need root canals w/ crowns.
I so agree Jessica! Also if it was a regular "medical" expense, then there would be a payment plan available. No dentists do payment plans anymore...which makes it hard for patients to get dental work done.
I know how you feel. I have always hated my teeth. If it makes you feel better, realize we all look in the mirror and see what we don't like. I look at you and think you're beautiful. But i hope you can get the work done to make you feel better and to be healthy. They say it's important to keep your teeth healthy to keep you healthy. But don't worry too much about it. Try to notice the things you do love, because you are a pretty girl! And sometimes when i'm down on myself i decide not to look in the mirror too much. Just get ready and get gonig and don't let myself worry about it.
Post a Comment