As most people know I have been sick for over a year now. I think today I finally found a doctor who is willing to find the answers to my medical mistery. Today I was taken off my thyroid medicine and I'm back on Zofran (was on it when I was pregnant) and he put me on this anti-depressant called Remeron which is suppose to make me gain weight. Oh I hope it works. I wanna get better. I see the doctor again in two weeks.
Remington is doing great. Cutest little boy EVER! He is learning how to move slowly but surely! He can spin around in circles and move backwards. Hasn't figured out he can move forward yet though :)
Nate is trying to get adjusted to his new job. Sometimes the driving and the people can get him frustrated, but he is trying to make the most of it.
We love our new home and I will post pictures soon of the inside. Once I figure it out.
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment