Today it snowed!!! It was kind of refreshing to see since we've had a pretty hot summer. The only sad part is that it didn't stick! The temperatures have dropped so much since last week. Right now its 36 degrees (according to weather bug). Rem actually had to wear a jacket. We just bought it a few days ago! Thank goodness! (I'll come back and post a picture of that)
We spent most of the day running errands; grocery store and pharmacy! I need my DRUGS! Hehehe...LOL! One of my meds is so expensive...I hope I can go off of it soon. With insurance its almost 80 dollars.
Right now we are looking for a kitchen table so when we have company we have a place to eat! Hopefully we find a nice on on Craigslist or KSL!
Surprisely I've been feeling really good. I HATE to say that cause i'm afraid something will happen. Don't want to jinks myself! WEll I hope everyone is doing well.
Right now we are looking for a kitchen table so when we have company we have a place to eat! Hopefully we find a nice on on Craigslist or KSL!
Surprisely I've been feeling really good. I HATE to say that cause i'm afraid something will happen. Don't want to jinks myself! WEll I hope everyone is doing well.



1 comments:
Hey I'm glad you guys are blogging. Your house looks really cute hopefully we will be able to come and see it sometime soon. I was surprised when my mom told me it snowed. We are still in the low 90's here. I hope you feel better Jennie.
Post a Comment