Today I had another Dr's appointment. Basically it was just to check how I was doing. Right now I am taking half a dosage of Remeron to get my weight up. He said that was good and its good that I'm gaining weight. When I started the medicine, I was 78 lbs and now I am 81 lbs. So I have gained 3 lbs. The dr said that is a good weight gain and I shouldn't be gaining more then that in a 2 wk period. I hope to get up to 100 lbs w/ this medicine, but we will see how it goes. He didn't check my thyroid today cause it usually takes 4 wks for it elevate at all. So I will go back in two weeks to get that done. Oh I'm hoping soooo much that it stays in a normal range.
Next week, I'm gonna try to make it to the DMV to get my LP so I can start practicing my driving. I really need my license and its been kinda difficult to practice when I've been sick. I hope I can stay feeling well so I can get this taken care of.
I'm also hoping to get my husband to let me take this Medical Transcription course so I can start working from home. I would LOVE to try to make an extra income. It would be nice too cause we wouldn't have to pay for daycare. I could work and still be with Rem!
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment