Thursday, October 11, 2007

Learners Permit!


Yesterday I finally got my Learners Permit. Whooo hooo! I have a road test scheduled on November 15th. Hopefully I will be ready by then. Driving makes me nervous but I'll be sooo happy to have my license so I can go places during the day while Nate is at work.

Other than getting my Learners Permit nothing else is really going on. I'm gonna make Remington one of those no-sew fleece blankets for his Birthday. I'm excited about that. Oh and yesterday Remington pulled down our dvd player (sits on top of the tv). I was on the phone w/ the DMV. I walk out for a minute and then ((CRASH)). Rem was ok and so was the dvd player, but i'm thinking now that we need to get an entertainment center soon so we can hide all those wires. Rem doesn't crawl yet but he finds a way to get to things he wants! Crazy!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

You got your learners permit, how exciting. Now you will be able to practice so you can get your license. After that you will have total freedom to go and do anything you want when you want to do it. Good Luck.

The blanket looks nice. I got one for Carson, from the nurse at his doctors office. We love it.