Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dr. Appointment!

I had another doctors appointment today! I went to check up on my weight and to follow up on my diarrhea problem. I'm still gaining weight, which is good! I'm still having problems w/ my bowels so I'm gonna go and have an colonoscopy done on Monday! I'm scared! My weight today was at 83 lbs. I'm still going up so thats a good thing! I also had my flu shot! Fun fun fun!

Since I finished that blanket for Remington I've been in a crafty mood so I'm learning how to cross stitch now! Right now I am cross stitching Noah's Ark. I think it will take me a few weeks to finish it but I will post it as soon as I am done w/ it!

I'm doing sooo well w/ my driving! I'm getting soooo excited about the idea of having my license! Today I drove to the doctors appointment and it went really well! Oh I also drove to the pharmacy too! Well thats all thats new for now!

0 comments: