I hope
everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We enjoyed our holidays! On Christmas Eve, we spent it w/ Nates parents. We had fun exchanging gifts, playing games, and enjoying each others company. Christmas Day we opened gifts at home then spent the evening w/ my grandparents. They made a wonderful ham and turkey dinner! Yum yum! We also played games that evening. On Christmas, Nate surprised me w/ a GPS for Christmas! Now I won't get lost!
New years eve we spent it w/ Nates friends in Ogden at an indoor surfing thing. It was pretty fun to watch! After that we hung out at one of his friends house till midnight.
GREAT NEWS! Yesterday I passed my drivers test! I can't believe I'm a licensed driver now! Waaah hoooo! Now I can put that GPS to good use when I go to playdates!
Currently I am looking for a PT job and I'm planning on going back to school on January 28th. I'm also excited for February cause my mom comes out for a visit since my sister Emileah is having a baby! Yay for babies! And me not being the one thats pregnant!



2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great holiday season. Congrats on passing your drivng test. We hope to be able to come down soon.
Yay for passing the test!!!! Congratulations!
And I'm glad you guys had a good holiday. Cute pictures
Post a Comment