Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pre-Christmas Madness!



I decided it was about time to update everyone. We are doing well! Enjoying the Christmas season! Nate and I got a new calling in church so we are excited about that. I failed my drivers test 2 wks ago, but I take it again this friday! Keep your fingers crossed that I will pass! I'm planning on starting school in January working towards a degree in Pharmacy tech or nursing. I need to decide what would be best for me. Remington is crusing around furniture and getting into everything. I'm also trying to learn how to crochet, but am struggling w/ it at the moment! Anyways theres are quick little pre-christmas update! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Good luck on your driving test!!!!!

Ashlie said...

Hey Jenni, just wanted to let you know I changed my blog. It is ashlieandbrynn.blogspot.com