Our Thanksgiving went really well! Like I said in a previous post we had Nates family over. Nate made a delicious turkey! Remington's favorite part was the pumpkin pie! It felt like his birthday all over :)
On friday and saturday, we spent time w/ my grandparents. We saw the lights at temple square, took pictures for our Christmas card, and played games. It was a ton of fun other than the fact that we had to drive in traffic on Saturday due to the Utah Vs. BYU game! BYU won!
I'm getting pretty good at my driving and I think I will be ready to take the test on the 6th! Hopefully I will pass so I don't have to drive around illegally anymore. I get nervous everytime a cop passes by me! I'm gonna practice a TON this weekend!
As far as school goes, I've decided not to do the MA program. Through research, I've noticed that they really don't make much money. So I think I'm gonna go to school to be a Pharmacy Tech. They make pretty good money. Where I'll be going to school has evening classes too, so Nate will be able to watch Rem and we won't have to pay for daycare. Classes start January 28th.
This coming weekend is our anniversary! Yay! We have been married for 2 wonderful years! To celebrate we are gonna let Nates parents watch Rem for the weekend! Nate and I are just going to stay home, but it will be nice to be alone! I think we are gonna end up spending a lot of time driving though so I can feel prepared for my drivers test.
7 years ago



2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend. I wish we could have been there for the family thanksgiving. Good luck on your driving test.
Hey Jenni. I started and new blog so I just thought I would let you know. ashlieandbrynn.blogspot.com
Post a Comment