Here are the rules of the game:
1. Put the instructions for the tag at the beginning of your post.
2. List 6 facts/habits about yourself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
2. Soon to be student (once again)! Sometime in January I am planning on going back to school at the local technical college to get a degree in Medical Assisting! I'm way excited about it! I will miss my little Rem though! I'll only be away for 3 hrs a day so it won't be that bad!
3. I'll hopefully :) be a licensed driver next month! Keeping my fingers crossed that I will pass the drivers test!
4. I'm learning things I thought I'd never be able to do! Especially cross stitching!
5. I love church! Even though we struggle w/ going sometimes, when I am actually there I love it! I love feeling and being close to the Spirit!
6. Last, I LOVE SHOPPING! This is one of the reasons I'm going back to school so I can get a good job to be able to afford this habit of mine!!!!! My favorite stores are AE, Pacsun, Quilted Bear, and Lowes!
I tag Heidi, Amy, Heidi, Ash, and Jamie!



0 comments:
Post a Comment