Monday, November 19, 2007

Scooter Bum!

Thats right! Remington has mastered the art of scooting around his bum. He's not crawling or walking but sure does get around! Here a video everyone should check out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4fYz38gvuc

I've decided that I'm gonna go back to school to be a MA in January. Now I just need to find someone to watch Remington from 11-3 every day. Its going be REALLY tight for us, but I think getting this training will help us in the long run. I know if I went back to work now, I wouldn't get paid anything (cause of the cost of daycare). I could work when Nate gets home from work, but then I would never see him plus some days he doesn't get home till late anyways.

For thanksgiving, we are inviting Nates family over! We are excited about our first Thanksgiving in our new home!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is such a cute video. He looks like a little monkey. Our little guy is now walking. He started just the other day. He takes like 4 or 5 steps at a time.

The Staheli's said...

I finally got to see the video! YAY!!! He's so stinking cute!!