I know Halloween has come and gone, but I need to post some pictures from the occasion. Rem was cute as always! His very first Halloween. We ended up going to my grandparents house and just chatted for a bit!
No big updates for us! I haven't gotten my lab results back yet. Hopefully they will find something so I don't have to go in for a colonoscopy. My thyroid dr did put me back on hormone replacement. I really hope I can get those numbers back to normal. Even though the medicine makes my thyroid feel like its swelling and sometimes I get palps from it. I think I just need to get used to the medicine again.
I will be back in a few days, since Remington is having his birthday party on Tuesday! Yay for Birthdays!



2 comments:
Little Remington looks so cute in his costume. I hope he had a good birthday today.
Aw, Rem is such a cutie! I love his costume.
Post a Comment