Monday, November 12, 2007

Remingtons Birthday Party!








On November 6th, we had Remingtons b-day party! I can't believe he is one now! Everyone (including Rem) had a good time at his party! He loved everyone singing happy birthday to him! It took him a few minutes to figure out the whole cake thing, but once he did he gobbled the whole thing up! Oh and he got spoiled w/ lots and lots of gifts! I'll post a few pictures of his party but if anyone wants to see ALL the photos just let me know then I'll send them your way.

I've been getting better and better at my driving, but I think I still need more practice. I have been able to drive to places (grocery store and church) by myself. Also I need to change the time of my driving test cause no one is able to take me there in the afternoon. I need to get a morning time slot. I think I'm gonna take some private lessons as well cause I think an instructor would be easier to learn from.

Other than that nothing else has been going on. We are excited for the upcoming holidays though!




2 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks like everyone had a good time. Remington got a ton of presents too.

The Staheli's said...

Yay for Remington turning one. I'm glad it was a good day!
You've been tagged. Visit my blog to get all the rules. :D