I'm so excited! Nate & I had been bidding on Ebay so I could get photoshop. I LOVE the stuff this program can do. If you don't know anything about photoshop, it will allow me to make those cute cards I send out (valentines & Christmas). I usually have someone else make it for me cause I lack the computer program.
I CAN'T wait to start Digi-scrapping! Thats what its called!




4 comments:
Woohoo!!! I was wondering how the bidding was going! That's awesome! Congrats!
Let me know if you have questions. I would be happy to help. :)
YAY! I've been hoping to get photoshop too! I might have to have you give me some pointers and tips when I get it. :)
Yay! Yay! That's so exciting. I'm really jealous. I've decided I'm just not cool enough to digiscrap-now you can be one of the cool kids:P
Good luck! Sounds like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment