Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Poor Carpet!

I need to morn the loss of my carpet. Yesterday Nate & I were talking in the bedroom; thinking Remington would be okay to be by himself for a few minutes. I guess 10 minutes later Rem comes into our bed room w/ a piece of chocolate in his mouth. He also had chocolate all over his clothes. I was so confused on where he got the chocolate from. So I go out to the living room and there is chocolate all over the carpet! So we REALLY NEED new carpet & wood floors. So if you are reading this and know of someone who can install them for cheap, let us know! Since we can't afford the usual $199 installation fee.

This past weekend, we went to the Sportmans Expo in SLC w/ Nates family. We had a ton of fun and got some cute pictures. Also on Sunday we hung out w/ my grandparents & sisters but unfortinately we didn't get any pictures.




Oh and one last thing... Rem has a new toy. His diaper box! Nate cut it so Rem could ride in it and see out of it.


5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Cute pictures!! We haven't been to the expo in a couple years, but we always enjoy going. DId they have the bear cubs this year? That was always my favorite! :D

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had some fun. Isn't it great that kids find cheap things fun. I love the diaper box car.

Lynnette said...

He's a doll! He gets cuter and cuter all the time!

Brittany said...

I love the choclate pictures so cute! I am sorry for your mess on the carpets hope you got it cleaned up!

Frodo said...

Rem is a doll!!! Love your blog too!