Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mommy & Me

Today I signed Rem & I up for a Mommy & Me class. I thought it was about time that we did something fun during the week. Remington was really shy during the class (definately my son). The instructor said it usually takes a few weeks for them to get used to it. I had fun! The class consists of 2-4 year olds. I'm convinced that Rem was the youngest one there. In class today, we did stretches, finger plays, songs, pretending to be butterflies, and some gymnastics/tumbling. It was fun and I think Rem will grow into the class.

Rem has acquired some fears though. The most recent ones are poofy wedding dresses, leaves that drag across the concrete, and flies. We think its just the age cause those are some pretty weird fears...lol!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds fun! I miss that Remington! He is adorable! How is Rem's mom doing? : )

Heidi said...

Kids can be scared of some pretty random things! Lindsay has a huge Elmo stuffed animal that she has been terrified of since birth. She still hates it. No one else has a problem with that one.

Anna said...

That sounds like lots of fun for you and Remington! I wonder if they have anything like that here in Las Vegas? I think I'll start looking into that when Maddi's a little bigger, then i can take both of them!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Kids come up with the weirdest things. Poopie HATES having his shirt off and says that when he does, he is dirty. lol

Heavenly said...

Poofy wedding dresses...

I bet there is a great story behind how you discovered that particular fear? ;)