Saturday, February 7, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Yesterday we were able to go to the open house for the Draper temple with Nates family. We had such a wonderful time.

When you first get there at one of the meeting houses they have you watch a movie about temples. It was funny cause Rem kept saying "temple, temple". Even when they showed a picture of the mountains, he called that a temple too...lol! Rem loved seeing all the pictures of Jesus inside the temple. He wasn't very happy with the fact that he couldn't run & play around the temple but I think it was a good experience for him.

The Draper temple will continue to have open houses until the middle of March, I believe. You can make reservations at www.lds.org . Everyone is welcome to see the temple during the open house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter and I went with my in laws last weekend. It is a beautiful temple. I think I like the celestial room the best. I have never seen a more beautiful place in my life!

Tricia Bagley said...

Hey, how come you guys haven't joined our group on Facebook? I made "The Matt Pack" for those of us who've worked for Matt. Hope to see you on there soon.

Anna said...

OH! How was it? I hear it's just beautiful!!

Amanda said...

I love temple pictures too, but I hope I could keep from yelling "temple, temple!"
Anyways, that will be so neat for Rem to look back on (in pictures at least).