
Today we went down to the mall. We went down there to look for a nice interview shirt (I haven't gotten an interview yet, but now I have something cute to wear). It only cost $4 too. Yay! Anyways back to my story....
I started getting really hungry at the mall so we went up to the food court that has a train that kids can ride for $3. So we ate some lunch & I let Rem watch the train since I didn't want to go an ATM & pay the transaction fee just so he could ride the train. Rem ended up walking around the food court & waved to this older man. Rem likes waving and saying hi to people. Then Rem found some coin rides that I let him sit on (w/o putting money in it).
After a few minutes the older man that Rem waved too came up to us & said since Rem was so kind to say HI to him that he wanted to give Rem money to ride the train. I just said, "Thanks, thats so nice of you". So Rem got his train ride. It made me think, "do we look poor"? Or something. It was VERY nice of him to give Rem money to ride the train. I just kind of wonder what he was thinking. Did he feel sorry for Rem that we wouldn't let him ride it? Who knows. Anyways, Rem enjoyed the train ride. The only problem is we had to fight him to get him off of it. Haha.
6 years ago



4 comments:
Nah. You don't look poor. Just a nice old man wanting to share the wealth. :)
Maybe he was having a bad day and he really wanted to THANK YOU for Rem showing him some kindness in a simple HI! We never know what a simple HI can do for someone. I don't think it's that you look poor at all, he was just trying to be nice.
Old men are just nice! :) Like said before, he was probably happy that Rem waved at him.
That's a really nice story. Don't think too much into it.
Post a Comment