On March 20th, my Uncle Ryan got married. It was such a beautiful day and they were/are such a beautiful couple. For the occasion, we had a lot of family in town. It was so good to see everyone that came. Some family members I haven't seen in YEARS. I really need to make a trip back East. My Mom was also able to come out for the wedding. She also stayed a few extra days so she could spend some time with Nate, Rem, and I. It was sooo nice. Rem enjoyed having Grandma Holder around! We even took a special trip to the Childrens Museum. So much fun!!!!
Here is my favorite picture from the Childrens Museum:If you could like to see more pictures, check them out on Facebook.
6 years ago



1 comments:
yay! yay! for visiting family! That pic with your mom is so cute!
Post a Comment