Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chef Rem

 (This face shows exactly how he feels about wearing hats)

If you know Rem, the one thing he hates is wearing hats.  Today at Summer Camp he made/decorated a chef hat.  They also made ice cream cones w/ cake inside.  When I saw Rem he looked soooo CUTE!  My first thought was to take a picture of him when we got home.  That task was a lot harder than expected.

I bribed him with toys, ice cream, candy, play outside, watching a move, and finally a sip of PEPSI.  Yup, Pepsi won!  LOL!
(I told him to say Pepsi in this picture which is why I finally got a smile.)

2 comments:

Megan Moench said...

O Rem is so cute with that hat on. haha I love it that it was Pepsi that got him to "smile." haha

Jake and Jules said...

He's so silly!! How's summer camp going? Love you guys!