I'm so behind on my blogging so please excuse me while a catch up in the next few days!
Father's day weekend we took a trip w/ our friends Megan, Jared, & their daughter. We rented a condo that was really nice! It was nice to have our own rooms instead of sharing one big area. Megan & I did lots of swimming while the Jared & Nate did some rock climbing.
Rem & Jessica -- buddies
While we were in St. George we went to Pirate Island for dinner. Good idea behind it, but not so good food. We also went to a place that looked like it would be like boondock, but wasn't so great either. Rem did have a TON of fun on the bumper boats though!!! We have a video of it, but I haven't uploaded it yet.
We also took the kids to a splash pad. Rem & Jessica enjoyed it.
Where is Remington?
Rem slept well every night except for the last night. Sometime in the early morning he ended up in our bed after Nate tried for hours to get him to sleep.



2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having some fun times! I love going to St. George. And, I agree, condo's are the way to go. It is nice having a private room when you go with friends. Glad you got to get away for a little vacation...
Yay! We love St. George and we LOVE that splash pad! :) I agree...Pirate Island food is BLAH! :P
Post a Comment