Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Reunion

Every year Nate's family does a reunion in June.  Everyone (well almost everyone) camps out for a day or two.  I told Nate I would go if we camped out ONE night.  I felt like it was a good compromise since I'm honestly not much of a camper (especially in a tent).  One day when we have money to spend we will get a camper so it will be more fun for all of us.


Reading Eclipse


Rem's many necklaces


Attempting to get a family picture.  In the second picture, we told the kids there was a bird in hopes they would look at the camera.  LOL!


Rem loved roasting marshmallows but refused to eat them after they were roasted.

Rem thought the pinata was a ton of fun!  He did a really good job trying to hit it.

Rem stealing some marshmallows.  Look at that smile on his face!

Stuffing his face w/ marshmallows!


2 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

CUTE! Looks like you had fun! Good compromise.

Amy said...

He's so cute! And I'm glad you got to go for one night. :D