I got my hair cut & colored yesterday by my friend, Kate. I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! I'll be starting school in the next few weeks so its nice to have a new style to go back to school with!
Cute! Good luck in your classes! I hope I make it back to school someday. Does Rem run with you? How do you find time for running and school with a kid?
6 comments:
It's fabulous! I love LOVE it!!!
SO cute! (Friend from BBC) :)
Aw! It's cute!
Cute! Good luck in your classes!
I hope I make it back to school someday. Does Rem run with you? How do you find time for running and school with a kid?
Love love love it! Kate is amazing!
Cute! :) I love how my kitchen made the cut ;) haha :) O and whenever Jessica sees a picture of you, she says, "Rem!" haha
Post a Comment