Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October update

Life has gotten so busy that I find it hard to find time to blog.  I'm going to try to make it a goal to at least do a monthly update at the end of each month.

I started school on October 4th.  I am studying Medical Office Administration.  The program takes about 10 months to finish.  I actually got my first quarter grade yesterday and I have an A so far.  YAY!  Rem goes and plays at someones house while I go to school.  He loves it!

I ran the Love Your Body 6K.  It was a good race, but a little over crowded. 

  
We celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving with our friends, Megan & Jared.  I was able to eat my first "organic" turkey. ;)  YUM!  I'm looking forward to American Thanksgiving.

Nate helped family hunt deer.  (Nate didn't have a deer tag so he couldn't actually "hunt")

We have a new addition to our family.  His name is "Colt" and he is a Lab mix.  We are still working on house training him (never realized how much work it is), but he is a good dog.




Rem and I went with some friends to the local farm festival.  It was a ton of fun for the little town that we live in.

Rem was superman for Halloween, but he never did go trick-or-treating.  He was all excited the week before, but when the actual day came he didn't want to go.

Last but not least I ran my very first half marathon.  Details are on my running blog.


3 comments:

Megan Moench said...

He didn't want to go trick or treating? Cuz of the weather? Jessica loved it! Jared took her - I stayed back to hand out candy and to relax. haha

Megan said...

I'm so impressed that you are going to school. Someday!

The Staheli's said...

Good luck with the new puppy! They are so much work, it's insane. Haha! And good job on all your running! KEep up the good work!