It has been awhile since I've posted about Remington. The past year my blog has been a lot about Campbell & his growth. Now it is time to talk about Rem.
Remington started full day kindergarten this fall. It was the perfect fit for him. Being in school all day really keeps him busy. He is the type of kid that gets bored very easily. In some ways, he still is like an "only" child since Rem & Cam are 5 years apart.
Rem's favorite thing to do is playing with friends. He loves being out and talking with others. Rem will go up to anyone in our neighborhood and ask them what they are doing. He definitely isn't shy. Total opposite from me.
When he isn't playing with friends you can find him playing with bey blades, cars, wii, or with the iPad.
Despite the age difference between Remington & Campbell, they play so well together. Rem loves playing with his brother. I love it!
Even though Campbell is the "baby". Rem LOVES to cuddle far more than Campbell does. I'm glad because I definitely need the cuddles right now since my miscarriage.
It has been so fun to see how much Rem has grown in the past year.
7 years ago



1 comments:
He's just SO handsome!!! :)
Post a Comment