Monday, February 25, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

I've been keeping busy around here but its a good kind of busy :)

Thursday night Nate and I went to my sister apt to have out w/ her and my mom. It was sooo nice to see my mom again since i haven't seen her since Remingtons birth.




On Friday, Nate took the day off of work since it was his birthday. We drove up to Nates parents house to drop Rem off for the weekend. Then we drove back down to provo to go to an orientation at Provo College, but got bad news since they don't offer the program I wanted to take at night anymore. Its just during the day now. Now I have to figure things out. After that went went to dinner at Good Wood. Very good restaurant! We then went back to our house where we watched some movies that we rented. It was a good evening.




My sister went into labor on Saturday morning @ 4am. So we just hung out waiting for updates. I also spent some time cleaning & working on my sisters babies blanket. My sister had a VERY hard labor but her baby was born on Sunday @ 12:10am. Baby & mom are doing fine and should be released sometime today.




On Sunday, of course we went to go visit baby Liam. He weighed 7 lbs 5 ozs and is 19 1/2 inches long. He is such a beautiful & sweet baby! Kinda makes me baby hungry but I know now isn't the right time. Before we went to visit the baby I had to hurry and get the blanket done. I think it looks pretty good for my first attempt.

6 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Hi Jenni! Just popping over from BBC to check out your blog. Congrats to your sister - my sister is due this week as well.

Nurse Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

What a cutie! And your sister looks fantastic for having just had a baby. :0)

Ashlie said...

Congrats to your sister! How fun to have a new little baby.

Lynnette said...

I have to agree with Jenn, she looks awesome! You look so cute with baby Liam! Congrats!

Heidi said...

The blanket looks very good. Sounds like you guys had a good weekend.