Thursday, February 7, 2008

Car Accident & other fun stuff!

I haven't had my DL for two months yet and I got into my first car accident yesterday. I went to a playdate in Provo on Wednesday. All of us went to Roberts to pick up some supplies for a craft. Afterwards I decided to stop at Kmart so the other girls went back to my friends house. Well I picked up what I needed from Kmart and pulled out of my parking spot. I guess I wasn't paying attention as I backed up and hit a parked car. Unfortinately they were right by their car and saw everything. The guy kept on swearing and yelling at me (over and over again). My friends called me and ask where I was. I told them I had been in an accident and asked if I needed any help. I was a hysterical mess so I told them to please come down. My friend stood up for me against the mean man! Even once the cop got there she told her that the man was a JERK!

Before the whole accident thing, as part of the playdate, we all went to Carl's jr for lunch. This Carl's jr had a playplace. Rem was playing on this mat that was about 6 inches off the ground. I let him play for a bit and turned my back for a second. One minute he was fine and the other is face he had fallen off the mat face first. He scraped underneath his nose which bled a little bit and now has a big bruise on his forehead. Poor guy!

Today a kinda funny thing happened (I should of taken a picture but I didn't). Sometimes I let Rem play around the house. Well today I found him in our bathroom playing in the toilet. Both his arms were soak and wet! Yuck!

4 comments:

Kaylene said...

(((HUGS))) What a crazy day!!!

Heidi said...

Sounds like you had quite a time today. I hope you are ok after your car accident. What did Nate say? Don't worry about Rem boys are tough and this is not the last time he will hurt himself playing.

Chelsea said...

I hope there was nothing besides water in that toilet!

Jenna said...

Jenni, don't feel bad. I got in my first car accident not long ago as well. It's traumatic!

Cute blog, though.