I got to say this has been a fun week for me! Rem gets hurt at the playplace, I get into an accident, and yesterday I had to call Poison Control for the first time.
Here's the story:
Last night I had ordered pizza like we usually do on Friday nights. Nate and I were both feeling sick so thats another reason for ordering in. Anyways, Nate had to run down to Wal-mart to pick up a carbon monoxide detector and some crayons. During this time, Rem was just playing in his room (or so I thought). I guess before Nate left, he left the bathroom door unlocked and I had some toilet bowl cleaner in there. The container was already open to begin w/ so Rem managed to get it all over the place and I was unsure if he had ingested any of it. I had no idea what the number for poison control was. I'm sure I could of called information, but decided to call Nates mom. She was able to give me the number and told me to clean off Rem. After I got off the phone w/ her I called Poision Control. They told me to give him PLENTY of fluids and to wash him off. They called back in an hr to see how Rem was and he was fine. It was just scary!
After that I was kinda frustrated w/ Nate just cause of him leaving the door open and plus we had cold pizza due to the whole thing w/ Rem. So I was frustrated and grumpy about the cold pizza as well. I got over fast and said I was sorry to Nate. We all forget sometimes.
Today I woke up not feeling so well. My "friend" came for a visit so I was extra crampy this morning. I needed a day in bed anyways cause its been a LONG week for me. Nates dad called and took Nate, Rem and Dustin (Nates lil bro) to the sportmans expo in Salt Lake. It gave me a break to just relax at home. I watched tv and worked on my sisters blanket all day. By the pictures, it looks like they had fun!



5 comments:
A day of rest sounds good to me right now. I bet the guys had fun at the outdoor expo that totally sounds like their thing.
Oh, honey-do I hear ya! the guys at Poison Control and I have become all buddy-buddy, I swear. That's ok-it happens to the best of us! On a happier note-yay for you for getting a day off, how fun is that!
sorry you've had such a crappy week! I'm glad that Rem was okay (in all instances)! This week I'm sure will be better!
Jenni, could he be any cuter?! He is so big now! He's going to outgrow you before he is 12!!!!!
That is scary! Thankfully Rem was ok. And I just have to say I love that last picture. Reminton is so cute!
Post a Comment