Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not a morning person!

Anyone else NOT a morning person? Remington woke up at 5:30 this morning & I was able to get him back to sleep but here I am still awake a half an hour later. It wouldn't be a big deal but this past week I haven't been sleeping well. Last night, I finally fell asleep well but Rem interrupted it. Hopefully I'll be able to go down for a nap this afternoon.

Last Saturday, I closed our front door on Remingtons finger. I had to run out to my car for a second so I went to close the door and it bounced back. I wondered what could be in the way. I looked down and noticed Remington w/ a sad face. At first, it looked pretty bad. I thought I may have broken it, but Rem was happy after I gave him some pretzels. I'm surprised it didn't even bruise.

To save on groceries, I think I'm gonna start couponing. I've actually thought about it a few times but haven't really followed through on it. So if anyone in Utah gets the Sunday paper & doesn't use the coupons send it my way :):) We need to sign up for the Sunday paper, but haven't done so yet.

Today I have activity days w/ the primary girls. I'm also over due to get my blood drawn at the doctors office, but we will see how tired I am after Activity Days. That might have to wait until tomorrow.

9 comments:

Ember said...

I am NOT a morning person either.

DaNae said...

Haha, you KNOW I'm not a morning person. Were you ever able to get a nap?

Jenni said...

Yeah I took a three hour nap the same time Rem went down for his nap. Thank goodness he likes to sleep as much as I do :)

Lisa said...

I hate mornings too! BTW, do you mind if I put a link to your site on my site?

Jenni said...

Thats fine.

Jenn said...

I HAAAAAATE mornings. If I was never out of bed before 10 AM again, that'd be OK. Glad the finger is OK - I hate when things like that happen!

Carrie said...

Oh, I can't STAND mornings!!! My kids are the ones to wake me up every day. Usually they end up dragging me out of bed.

Glad Rem's finger is okay!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Jerimiah thinks mornings start at anywhere between 5 and 6...and he's UP! I am LUCKY to get to sleep in past 6!

Jenni said...

Rem is the complete opposite. Usually he doesn't wake up till after 9am.