Wow I can't believe it's June already! Where has the time gone?!?!
Anyways, this past weekend we spent a quite a bit of time with my friends. On Sunday, we went to the park & had a little picnic. Remington loved it cause we were outside. He is just an outside boy. After the park on Sunday, we went over to our friends; Megan & Jareds apartment and played some Wii. Nate is now trying to convince me that we need one ;) I think it will be fun when/ if we ever have any extra money.
On Monday, my friends & I went up to SL to visit our friend, Alexis, who flew in from California to go to school at BYU-I. It was fun to see her. We all ended up hanging out at the Cheesecake Factory where Nate met up w/ us later on.
Nate & I decided that we need to go on a vacation. Just a trip to get away for a few days. Nothing too expensive. I think we are gonna plan it for my birthday. So if you guys have any ideas on where we should go, let us know. Something fun, but not too terribly expensive. Oh yeah, we probably won't have Remington w/ us if that helps at all.
I'm trying out this homebased job. One of my friends recommended it to me. I'll let you guys know how it goes & how I like it once I offically get started with it.
Oh & we also got some new/used couches from one of my friends. It looks tons better than our old couch which is now in our office. I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll try to get some soon.



6 comments:
Cute pics!! How fun!
Looks like ya'll had tons of fun. I especially love the one w/all three members of your little family sitting on the rocks.
Remember when you couldn't wait for Rem to walk... ;)
Looks like he keeps you busy. LOL
Cute pics!
I love your pictures, and I love how green it is where you are!
Great pics, what state are you in? It looks gorgeous
I love the pictures Jen! Hmm someplace where you can go on vacation... Oh oh oh I know I know... VIRGINIA BEACH!!! Yeah that is it... LOL
Post a Comment