Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tanning experience

I've been wanting to get tan, but don't want the risks associated w/ tanning beds. Today one of my friends recommended mystic tans. I thought it would be worth a try. Let me just tell you I had a bad experience. As soon as the tanning mist started, I couldn't breathe! I seriously thought I was having a really bad asthma attack. I researched it online & found out that you shouldn't go in if you have asthma. Well I never thought I had asthma but I guess I do. Fun way to find out though. Other than that the tan looks GREAT. If I didn't have that whole "I can't breathe" experience I'd probably do it again. I just need to find a really good sunless tanner.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You should go where they have the people spray you instead of getting in...

Love the pic of Rem from your last post! What a great picture!

Tricia Bagley said...

My brother-in-law found out from a friend of his. It's pretty cool.

DaNae said...

There are great self tanning mist bottles you can buy at Beauty Supply Stores... when I was doing that in the winter I would just spray my face and neck, and it looked really good! Just hold your breath while you spray! :)

Did you find slipcovers for your couches? I want to see!