It has been a good week. In addition to Nates bonus at work, we got our Economic Stimulus money so that was definately a good thing. Now we are trying to decide if we want to buy a new couch at IKEA or do laminate wood flooring in our kitchen, dining room, & hallway. What do you guys think? We could afford to do both, but I'd really like to put some money into savings.
I had my blood drawn on Monday & I got my most recent TSH results. It was a 0.37. For those who don't know about thyroid stuff... normal is between a 1-2. Last month I had it checked it was at a 6. So I went from hypo to slightly hyper in one month. I lowered my dose a little bit & hopefully my ranges will be perfect next month. I just need to find a happy medium w/ my thyroid meds.
****Rem liked the doctors office though cause he got a lollipop. Which reminds me he has his 18 month checkup next week & he is sooo overdue on his shots. Poor guy!
Today we had a FUN FUN day. We went to Park City (shopping heaven). LOL! Rem really needed some spring/summer clothes since everything he has is winter. Plus Nate & I got a few things for ourselves. We let the boys play in the park while my mother in law & I shopped a bit.
For Mother's day, we gave my mom & MIL a digiscrap book of Remington's first year. I am really quite pleased on how it turned out. Here is a link to it, if you want to look at it share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1BbNGbhyxZOtA



5 comments:
Beautiful child! By the way your tagged check out my blog for instructions.
your book is really cute! Great job. I love Shutterfly. I am a junkie.
Your book is so cute. Did you see the one I made for my mom. I think that it is funny that we both got her the same thing. I guess that is how we know that it was the perfect gift.
Oh adorable! Can't wait to see pics of him in all his cute new cool clothes!
Hi Jenni,
The pictures of Remington are adorable. Congrads on the new things for your HOME, they always make you feel good.
Love to all 3 of you, Aunt Judy
Post a Comment