Our living room now looks 10x better! I absolutely LOVE our new carpet.
On Sunday, Nates parents came over & helped us move furniture and pull up the old carpet. Man, it was stained soooo badly! Yuck!
Then yesterday & today we had to keep Rem out of the living room until we got our new carpet in. Lets say we spent a lot of time outside of the house which was good for Rem & mommy.
I forgot to take before pictures, but here is a picture of our living room we took awhile back. It was before we got the new entertainment center.
And these are the after pictures.....
Rem playing on the carpet before we put the furniture back.
Then with furniture....



5 comments:
Your carpet and bathroom floor look great!
Ahhhhhh. Nothing better than fresh carpet. I was just noticing how horrid mine is yesterday. I don't even want to pay to get it cleaned until Katie stops spitting up, so I'll just have to live with it a while longer.
Looks great girl! We got new carpet last year and it makes a world of difference. I love it. It is like getting a hair cut you feel like a new person! Enjoy it because if Rem is like my kids it won't be beautiful forever!
NICE! Next, you can do my house! :)
It looks wonderful! The house value is going to be up there with all the improvements you guys are doing...
Post a Comment