Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wonderful surprise!

On Thursday, I checked our bank account & noticed some "extra" money there. Nate ended up getting a bonus at his job so we decided to take the money & redo the floors in our bathrooms & buy new carpet for our living room (which will be installed on Tuesday). Yay! Nate did the floor in the guest bedroom today. It took too much time to do both tonight. I took before & after pictures...


Before


After


I'll take pictures of our carpet when we get it as well! I can't wait for Tuesday!!!!!!

8 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Very nice!!! New carpet will make your home feel brand new! Have you picked out a color yet?

Heidi said...

Very nice. That brother of mine is so handy. I can't wait to see your carpet. I told Nate when we come to Utah we want to come and see your house.

Jenn said...

Cool! :0)

Amy said...

That looks great!

Lynnette said...

I am impressed! Very nice!

Bethany said...

WOW! That looks awesome! It makes a big difference!

Heidi said...

It looks great! I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Wow - that looks awesome! My darling Brother-In-Law is going to have to teach Todd how to do flooring! Is there ANYTHING he can't do??