Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finger Painting!

Today Remington & I finger painted with pudding. It was messy, but fun! Here are pictures of Rem finger painting for the first time.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks like so much fun. I will have to let my kids do that. How did you make it?

Lynnette said...

How fun!

OUR Coop said...

Hey don't you know that finger painting is for on paper? Not on Rem! LOL!

Looks like you had fun!

OUR Coop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OUR Coop said...

Hey next time we all need to get together. I will definatly let you know when the next time is. Alicia asked us if we had seen you. I told her I only see you and talk to you through your blog. Heidi said the same. So we really all need to get together. Rem is getting so big.