Not much has going on around here except thing on what home improvement projects to start on. We really want to replace our flooring in the main part of our house, but we aren't sure if we should do it all at once or just bit by bit. We will see I guess. We might hold off on the wood floors for a little bit but the carpet in the living room has got to go (its all stained)!
Today in between conference sessions, I decided to go and get my haircut. Rem has been pulling on my hair a lot. So off went my hair.
As you guys can see from the last video Rem can finally take steps! Yay! Well here are some pictures where we hung some candy to the ceiling fan to get him to walk. Its a candy bar, but in the video it changed to a bag of jelly beans. After a few minutes he didn't care about them. It was worth a try though!



11 comments:
Cute Jenni! I like the new hair cut.
Cute hair cut. Rem is getting so big. Don't worry he will walk when he is ready. Then you will wish he would just hold still for one minute.
So cute! I love it!
Cute hair! Hey what program or website are you digiscrapping on?
I love your hair cut!!! It looks so good on you.
I use Photoshop Elements to digiscrap on. Its way fun!
Love the hair! This is my first trip to your blog, and I love that I am "Payless Heidi." I miss Payless Heidi sometimes, so at least I can come to your blog and be the boss again. :)
Cute haircut! Looks great on you!
cute cut!! did you get it colored, too? I see a twinge of red!
Cute haircut!
love the 'do!
Post a Comment