Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What did you say?

So Remington is learning to say new words as the days go by. About a week ago, we heard a word that we thought we'd never hear come from his mouth...lol. He said the word sh**. Hopefully you will get it from the first letters I put on it cause I'm not gonna spell out the whole word. Anyways, I knew for sure he wasn't meaning to say that word because neither Nate or I swear. Today I finally figured out what he is trying to say! He was trying to say "shoes". Oh goodness. He also knows the sign for shoes as well which is pretty cool. I just hope he learns how to say shoes soon...the correct way.

This past weekend was a good one. We had my friend, Megan & her husband Jordan over for weekend. They were visiting from Jackson, WY & looking for a new place to call home. So they were looking at our area. She is also pregnant w/ her first baby as I've posted before. They had so much fun with Remington. They played with him & took him to the park. Rem was sad when they had to leave Monday morning. Hopefully we will get to see them again soon.

Today I went to the dentist because I was gonna have a root canal done, but the dentist decided to wait because I have two teeth that need root canals right next to each other. Boo! So I waste my time this morning to go & have to wait some more. How frustrating!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. I think it is funny but embarrasing when kids say words that sound like swear words.

Nurse Heidi said...

I about fell off my chair laughing over the sh** story!! That's priceless : ).

I've never thought of finger painting with pudding - did you just use regular food coloring?