Sunday, April 13, 2008

Visit from an old roommate!

Yesterday I had a surprise visit from one of my old roommates/friends from college. It was good to see her! I also found out she is gonna have a November baby like I do. Our babies will be 2 years apart, but still I love my November baby!


During General Conference on Sunday, we went to my Grandparents house & watch conference. After that we played games. It was fun.


Remington is still working on the walking thing. Today he goes to nursery for the FIRST time! I'll be sure to post pictures when I have them. I think Remington will LOVE nursery!


Oh and we got a new entertainment center, which isn't very exciting. lol! But now Rem can't tug at wires. The cool part about it is it has a lock to it so Rem can't open the doors. So neat!

3 comments:

jam said...

I love that Nov. baby too kisses from grandma. Your new entertainment center looks good love you guys love mom

Heidi said...

Remington is so cute. I need to get down there and see him again. Also I love the entertainment center. The fact that it locks makes is so cool. I wish we had one of those. Carson gets to go to the nursery now. Church is much more relaxing for me now.

FitNotQuitJess said...

Hey, I can't remember your roommates name, Jen? Anyway, I met her when I came to visit Nadine. How is she doing? Does she have an email? Tell her HI for me (if she remembers me).

Are you going to the BC reunion on May 3rd?