Remington did GREAT in nursery today! I dropped him off & he went right to the nursery leaders (that he doesn't know). When he gets older this will be a problem, but for now I like it that he likes ALL people. When Nate went to pick Remington up from nursery all the kids were chasing bubbles. There he saw Rem scooter bumming along w/ the other kids to get the bubbles...LOL! Rem also came home w/ a picture that "he" colored. I don't think he actually colored it, but I still took a picture it and will keep it for safe keeping. I didn't take pictures while Remington was at nursery but I did take pictures after we got home. We took some pictures outside then let Rem play w/ bubbles inside the house.
It was nice to have a break from Rem for 2 hrs at church. I was able to listen to lessons & get something out of it. Instead of having to watch Rem. As we were leaving church, I felt kinda sad for a minute cause my baby is growing up.



5 comments:
I can't wait to see if Jerimiah will go to nursery...but on the other hand. When my husband IS in church (which is a rarety in itself) he takes Jerimiah with him to preisthood...I never know what to do with myself. It's like when you had a baby you forget how to listen. ANYWAY...good Rem enjoys nursery.
Wow I don't know how people get so lucky with their kids going to nursery. None of my kids will go. Preston never went he just cried and cried So I had to stay or he came with me to class. Colton won't stay either. So I usually stay with him.
Count your blessings I would do anything just to have a few hours to learn at church!
That's great that he liked it. Hope he continues. Lindsay goes through spurts of liking and hating it. Makes it really hard to teach Primary with her and Macie in my class.
Yay! for getting to listen to the Relief Society lesson! I love it when the kids go to nursery. I'd be lying to say I didn't look forward to it from about 6 months on. Congrats on the new freedom!
Hi. I Just clicked on your blog link from bbc. It's really cute. My little guy will be going to nursery in a coupe months. I'm excited. It's so much fun for them. Feel free to read my blogs as well if you like. :)
Post a Comment