Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What I saw outside my window today......



Yup thats right... a fire truck! No worries, everything was okay at our house. At first, I thought maybe Rem called 911 on accident. I checked my cell phone & no calls to 911 have been placed. Phew! I tried looking out my window but couldn't see anything so I decided to play outside w/ Rem to see if I could figure something out. The truck outside was running but no one was in it & then moments later the gas company came down w/ a tractor. I'm guessing maybe there was a gas leak in the field a few houses down from us.

While Rem & I were outside trying to figure out what was going on. I took this picture of Rem & I think its a really cute picture of him.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Such a cute boy. Can't wait to see you guys only a couple of months to go.

Katy said...

That is a cute picture!!

we came home one time and there were three fire engines by my house...it turns out that our neighbor died, and they had to break in through his window because all his doors were locked. Okay, so that was a morbid story...but it did involve a fire truck!! :)