Thursday, May 22, 2008

Zoo & more!

First of all, I want to say "thank you" to all of you who voted for Remington. Unfortinately, baby #1 won it. Rem did make second place though.


Last Saturday, our family (including Nates mom & Dustin) went to the zoo. It was super busy & HOT! I forgot how hot 80's can be...lol! Despite the hot weather and busyness of the zoo I think we all had a good time. Nate & I were pooped by the time we got home! Nate & I would like to go back there one day during the week so there is less of a crowd.


















Also last Sunday we had a get together w/ Nates side of the family. It was fun & the food was yummy ;)

This past week we had some pretty warm days. So Rem got to try out his new pool. The first day he didn't like it so much cause the water was ICE cold, but we let it sit out for a night and the next day the water was much warmer. He liked the warmer water tons better.











Yesterday, Rem had a bit of a scare (so did I). Remington loves sucking on ice. I guess some how a piece went down the wrong pipe & he was choking. Like he was gasping for air. I took Rem & put my hand on his tummy and patted his back. Luckily it came right up, but it scared the little guy to death.

9 comments:

whitney said...

It sounds like ya'll have been having a lot of fun lately w/the pool and zoo and everything. I know what you mean about how hot the 80s can seem. We've been in the high 80s-low 90s all week and I'm dying! I'm not looking forward to this summer w/only getting bigger and it getting hotter!

Adi said...

My parents took my two wee ones to the zoo on Saturday too! Sadly, I had to go into work (blech) so I wasn't able to go. But my parents said it was as busy as Disneyland in the summer. ^_^ I want to go up on a weekday too. We should see about a playdate. ^_^

Ember said...

Those zoo pics are awesome Jenni. I love reading about your family. I hope you're all going to have a wonderful memorial day weekend :)

Tricia Bagley said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the zoo. We're going on Memorial Day.

Heidi said...

You guys have had some fun times. We had a blast when we took the kids to the zoo. Rem looks cute in his pool. I am thinking of getting a pool for the boys but am not sure since we have a big pool already, it just isn't ready for swimming yet. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few months. Bye

Lisa said...

Great pics!!! Looks like fun!

Katy said...

We need to get to the zoo too...we have issues with waking up early enough to make it worth while!!

Heidi said...

Hey, we were there, too! I bet 90% of Utah was there, huh? Looks like you guys held out better than we did-we didn't even finish!

Sheryl said...

Hey I was at the zoo that day too. We had a stalker guy follow us to every single exhibit and he even waited for us while we got food and ate it. He was just standing there trying to look at different things but he even followed us into a dead end part of the zoo too. Creepy!

Rem looks really cute in his pool.