Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

The Sunday before the 4th of July, we had dinner w/ my Grandma & Grandpa and then went off to BYU for a devotional which included Glenn Beck. It was really good & I enjoyed it so much I'm now reading a book by him. Thanks DaNae, for letting me borrow it!
Then on the 4th, we had Nates family over for the day. We played Wii & Dustin couldn't stop playing it... lol! We were tired of Bomberman by the end of the day. Hehehe! Nate & his Dad went fishing while the rest of us just hung out at the house. Oh and I tried to get Rem to play in his pool but he didn't like it much. I finally learned how to thread my sewing machine that I got in December... lol! I think my first project will be curtains for Rem's room. Eventually once I get good at it, I'd like to make a quilt. For dinner, Nate grilled some delicious pork chops. Yum! Once it got dark, we watched some fireworks that we got at the local grocery store. It was a fun day.







Oh also here is a picture of Rem I really like that a took a few weeks ago....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pics of Rem!

Heidi said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. We did a lot around the 4th of July but we didn't do anything on the 4th. We didn't get to see any fireworks. Oh well I guess there is always next year.

The Staheli's said...

Rem is such a cutie! I'm sorry about your thyroid issues! That really sucks. Oh, and way cute header by the way. I love the title...short stuff! :D