It's been awhile since my last post. So here's an update on us...
On Sunday, my very good friends Megan & Jared had their baby. Her name is Jessica & she is beautiful! I think she is one of the prettiest baby girls I've EVER seen. I fell in love with her instantly. I have to admit being there with them at the hospital made me a bit baby hungry & as we left the hospital I teared up a bit. Mainly, cause I want another one but I worry about my health issues. How will I be able to take care of Rem & be pregnant?!? Then how will I be able to take care of Rem & have a newborn? Just the idea of having two little ones running around overwhelms me. I do know for sure though I do want another one, but will probably wait until next year. Hopefully by then we will be more financially stable & I will be more healthy & ready for another one.
Sometime last week we went to the park & just played around. It was fun.





5 comments:
Looks like you and your husband were having most of the fun playing! lol
Ahhh, what a pretty baby girl! There's nothing like holding a brand spankin' new baby to get ya'll baby hungry. Then again, there's nothing like a screaming newborn to make you remember why don't want one quiiiite yet ;)
ADORABLE! Tell Megan they picked the PERFECT name for their little girl :-)...but of course I am a little partial.
Oh, and I ditto Whitney's remarks...remembering the precious moments is great but the screaming moments are called "birth control!" LOL
What a cute picture of you!!
I'm starting to get baby hungry too. I need to knock it off.
Jen, your little boy is one of the cutest, EVER. I love his big eyes and dark hair. What a cutie. Seriously.
Post a Comment