Saturday, August 9, 2008

Crazy busyness!

Last weekend, we went to Nates family reunion. It was fun until Nate got sick on the second day. We ended up leaving & just staying at his cousins house. Rem enjoyed his time in the dirt & sitting on ATV. The only issue is Rem isn't a very good sleeper in a tent....lol! Rem is spoiled cause he will only sleep well in his crib.




After the family reunion, most of Nates immediate family came down & stayed at our house. Mostly everyone just hung out & played the Wii.




On Friday, I had to go down the hospital for an ultrasound of my thyroid. I should be getting the results sometime next week. I also had my routine monthly blood draw & should get those results on Monday. Hopefully my TSH has gone down.

The other night Rem woke up crying & I brought him in to Nate and he feel asleep right on him. It was too cute that I had to get a picture of it.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, Remington is soooo cute!

I hope my baby's hair comes in like that!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Cute pics! I love the dirt on Rem's face! lol

Liz said...

Aw, those pics of Rem sleeping on his daddy are darling. Looks like you've had lots of fun family time!

Danielle said...

Love the pic of the dirt on his face! That is just like my lil guy, always in the dirt. thanks for all your kind comments on my blog! oavnvtgj

FitNotQuitJess said...

That is too cute. Rem really is adorable. BTW: Most kids are spoiled with sleeping in their own beds, we are spoiled with sleeping in our own beds to, we've just learned to "deal with" other sleeping siutations.