Monday, August 18, 2008

What spice are you?

You Are Oregano
You have are charming, funny, witty, and smart.
You love to party - and people love to party with you.
You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along.

6 comments:

Heavenly said...

LOL...that sounds about right. :)

Lauren C. said...

"You Are Oregano

You have are charming, funny, witty, and smart.
You love to party - and people love to party with you.
You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along."

Umm, not me at all. :P

Meagan said...

Hey... I heard you haven't been feeling too well... I'm so sorry!

I missed the dinner on Wednesday night, too. Next time they get together we should ride up together. Would you want to do something like that?

Katy said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling very well. We should have some type of crafty day...I'm not really very good, but I'm learning...we could learn together!! :P

whitney said...

Love it! Ooo, Oregano is a good one. I'm cayenne pepper. Not sure if I agree...but I'll probably put it up anyway just 'cause it's funny.

~adelle said...

Hi Jen,
Your blog is darling. I love getting to know you better. It is fun to see pics of you guys doing stuff as a family. See ya soon,

Adelle!