Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Call me weird


Last week our faucet started leaking. Which I was kinda happy about because the one that came with the house was all gross and disgusting. Because money has been tight we only got a cheap one, but I LOVE it so much more than our last one. The best part is that the water actually stays in the kitchen sink and I don't have a puddle on the counter top...LOL!

Now hopefully one day we can afford a new sink.... :)

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice new faucet. It doesn't matter how much it costs as long as you like it.

Cute new background. I really like the colors. It makes me think of fall, my favorite season.

Lissa said...

I love the faucet and I love the new background! it is very cute!

Lissa said...

I love the new faucet and I really love the new background!!!

Meagan said...

I love when cheap stuff makes me just as happy (or more so) than expensive stuff! Hooray for a new faucet!

Liz said...

I'm jealous of your new faucet! Such a small thing, but at the same time, I'd love to have another one. I miss the hose sprayer thing that we don't have right now in our apartment.

Oh, and I love your new background! Very pretty!

Lynnette said...

I want a new faucet..lol!

And I love the new blog!

Kelli said...

Hi Jenni! We got a new cheap faucet lately too due to a leaky one. It sure is a nice change not to have water all around on the counter!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Yeah for new faucets! We got a new one not too long ago too and I really like it! It's a good fairly cheap way to change things up a little.

Danielle said...

Love the new blog layout. The faucet looks great!

whitney said...

Ohhh, it looks really nice. I actually love faucets and scope them out everytime I go to Lowe's...does that make me a geek? ;) As for the new blog layout, I love it! It's so cute!

Annie said...

Thats the same faucet I just put in my kitchen! I love it and it's so much better then the cheap-o one that came with our house!