Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wedding & Sickness

Yesterday we went to Julie & Jakes wedding (Nates sister). It really was a very pretty wedding. Julie had the most beautiful dress. Here are some pictures.






Nate & I had a fun time other than me being sick. I was doing ok until the evening where I started feeling super sick. It took us longer than usual to get home cause I kept on feeling like I was gonna be sick. I went to the doctor today, but he just told me to wait it out. He did give me Singular & told me to take mucinex. Hopefully I feel better soon cause I have no voice & haven't had much of an appetite. Today at the dr's I weighed in at 88 lbs so I've lost a few pounds. That usual happens when I get sick, but I am hoping I can gain it back once I get better.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you feel better soon! Great pics!

Ember said...

You need to get better. Being sick isn't fun. Keep me updated. Love you!

Lynnette said...

I'm sorry you were sick! If I had known you were in SLC, I would have come and said hi :)

Tricia Bagley said...

Remington looks so cute with his hair cut! I hope you fell better. Here's a shocker for you, guess who is working at the JSMB for Matt again? Me! I didn't plan on working for him I didn't know they changed the times there.

Heavenly said...

Hmmmm...I'll try again. (didn't take my comment last time)

Great pictures! Remington is a doll!

:D

Danielle said...

Wonderful pics. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully it is short lived and you can gain some of that weight back.

Amanda said...

Awww, I hope you feel better soon!
I love the messy face picture, aren't boys fun?

Bethany said...

You are such a beautiful family!

whitney said...

Sorry you're sick-that's never much fun. As for the wedding, I love her dress-it's gorgeous. I love Rem's dirty face pic-who doesn't a grinning, messy little boy?!?